| We know how hard you work to provide your clients the financial guidance they deserve. That's why we strive to create a lasting partnership with you through long-term stability, enduring relationships and incentives. |
As part of a privately held company, we are not subject to the short-term earnings pressures that publicly held companies face. We are a company with plans to perpetuate itself for hundreds of years, not the next quarter or fiscal year. We focus on the long term. We focus on you.
In 1961, we embraced the Personal Producing General Agent (PPGA) system. Since then, we've experienced a growth rate that has significantly outpaced the market.* Our PPGA distribution model is further accented by a motivated and highly trained network of regional sales directors, who are located all across the country. This model continues to be a component of our long-term stability.
From our underwriters to sales support specialists to regional sales directors, we want great relationships with our agents. We know that the keys to a successful relationship are effective communication and excellent support – in short, it means working with you and working for you.
Working with You Incentives
Working for You
- Direct access to your underwriter allows for clear understanding of the underwriting decision.
- Dedicated sales support specialists can help with anything from case design to illustration support.
Part of creating an enduring relationship with you is providing excellent support. With this in mind, we offer numerous resources to help you grow your sales, track business and build relationships.
- FastStart Academy™ – As a new agent, you'll be invited to attend a series of webinars that give an overview of everything you need to know – from our illustration software and products to underwriting and the Web site.
- SmartForms – Easily bundle, fill and print your applications.
- Real-time pending business reports – 24/7 status, so you're never wondering where your cases are.
- Webinars and seminars – These events provide frequent training and professional development opportunities.
We enhance our competitive compensation with rewarding incentive programs, annual conventions at elite destinations and our non-qualified deferred compensation program. As an agent with Midland National, you'll look forward to incentives that recognize your sales efforts.
As a Midland National agent, you can qualify for membership in one of our production-based Clubs. Limited to our top 500 producers, these Clubs offer exclusive benefits for your hard work and dedication.
Our high performers may qualify for a trip to our annual convention. In past years, we've traveled to beautiful destinations like Mexico, Hawaii, and Grand Cayman. Convention gives you an opportunity to enjoy the camaraderie of your peers as we show our appreciation for your hard work.
Our highest performers also have an opportunity to qualify for our Elite Convention, where an exclusive group of qualifiers will venture to a second exciting destination. That's two Conventions in one year!